Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



11/21/13

American Sharks Ready to Kill It at the Fillmore

 

American Sharks

Imagine the Ramones playing hard and heavy. Hmmm, what would that be like? Wonder no more, the American Sharks are that vision. Heavy, hard, and fast, with a whole lot of fun. They are coming to the Fillmore of Detroit, MI, this Saturday, November 23, 2013.

Earth Rocker Tour

The American Sharks are co-head lining with Clutch on the Earth Rocker tour. The Sword is opening on this tour, which makes me giddy with anticipation. This will be three of my favorite heavy laden bands ever, sharing a stage. I'll stop myself there or I'll gush all night.

I'm going to let the music do the talking, American Sharks: OVERDRIVE.

 

American Sharks
@ The Fillmore
Doors: 7:00pm
November 23, 2013
Co-head Liner
Clutch
wsg: The Sword
Tickets