Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



9/19/10

Three Days Grace back in the D

Three Days Grace in Detroit again?
HELL YEAH !
Adam Gontier and the Boys didn't waste anytime playing their hits! Starting the show with "Break" "The Good Life" and "I Hate Everything About You" followed by "World So Cold" and "Pain". The crowd was ready and willing to sing them all word for word!
I had the opportunity to photograph Three Days Grace on their previous tour as the Headliners earlier this year. At that show I had a great vantage point in the photo pit front of stage. Unfortunately at this show I had to shoot from the top of the runway 70 feet from the stage. Rumor has it in the concert photographer world ...the Headlining band doesn't want close up profile shots of certain band members. WTF is his nose really that big ??
Three Days Grace continues their tour with Nickelback through out the Midwest and then down South during October. When Three Days Grace comes back to Detroit I'm certain they will be the headliners and I can get some better shots. Till then enjoy these shots from the show at the Joe!