Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



5/12/10

Hey, are you going to Comic Con?


Motor City Comic Con
May 14-16, 2010

Rock Financial Showplace

FRI. 12:30pm - 7pm

SAT. 10:30am - 6pm

SUN. 10:30am - 5pm



Are you going to Comic Con this weekend? Are you the costumey/special-fx-makeupy/cosplay type? If you are, WE (by which I mean me) want YOU to send US (by which I mean me) pics of your best, your brightest, your furriest (come on, furries, represent!), your weirdest costume plans for the event. There's no contest or giveaways, and rest assured any submitted photos are for my... personal collection; I just want to see our crossover audience.

Because what's cooler than MCB cool? MCB nerd cool.

Email pics, sketches and full-body scans to DC-in-Detroit (at) motorcityblog.net

PS No, I really don't want to see your tits.


why, hello boys

2008 photo from http://thepullbox.com/2008/05/17/mccc-day-2-pics-costumes/